Sprinkler System Winterization – Sprinkler Blowouts
Winterize your sprinkler system to prevent freeze damage during the harsh Colorado winters. Winterization, or Sprinkler Blowout as it is called, includes purging most if not all of the water from your systems lines, draining the backflow, copper piping and shutting the systems controller down. Avoid expensive repairs in the spring by winterizing your system before the first fall freeze. Call and leave a message or click the link in the menu to book your appointment today.
Book a Fall Blowout Appointment Online or Call us at 303-646-2323.
October 5th – November 30th: $125 for the first 6 zones and $10 per additional zone. This is sprinkler blowout only. There are no warranties expressed or implied.
We service all or parts of the following cities; Denver, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Littleton, Lakewood and Wheat Ridge.
Terms of Service:
1) When we contact you to confirm your sprinkler repair appointment, you must agree to our terms and conditions.
2) Appointments cancelled **within two business days(48 hours minimum) of appointment will be billed a Missed Appointment fee of $125 if the appointment is not rescheduled.
**All cancellations must be via email. Email or call us if you need to reschedule.
3) All service calls, not including spring start up and fall winterization, will be billed at $90 Service Fee in addition to cost of repairs.
4) You must be present for the duration of the service/repairs unless prior arrangements have been made and the appointment fee pre-paid. There are no refunds for cancelled or missed appointments due to homeowner fault, i.e. forgot to leave door open, wrong entry code given or locked gates.
5) By submitting this Service Request you agree to these terms of service listed above.
Sprinkler System Winterization – Sprinkler Shutdown – Sprinkler Blow Out:
Whatever you call it, done right today can save you a fortune in the Spring!
• Professionally Done
We know how to do this right and can spot issues before they turn into expensive problems!
25 yrs. exp.
• Water Turned Off & valves closed properly. See tips below for correct valve positions
• Properly drained system
See Tips below for how to fix the most common problem in Spring. You won’t have this problem if we do the work.
• Purging of all lines with compressed air
High pressure, Truck towed, Gas powered, compressor.
Your neighbor doesn’t have one of these. 😉 This is what you need to do the job right!
• Inspect the complete system
As winterization is in progress we keep an eye out for any problems and concerns.
All problems and concerns will be reported to You.
This is where 27 years of sprinkler system experience comes in.
• Shut off timer
You’re ready for Winter!